HybridZ

What is this???

Not even close. Your missing a turbo ECU and wiring, turbo dizzy, boost control. Oil pan, oil lines, catch can afm/maf and alot of other stuff I am sure I am missing. Remember Two80z4me you have a efi car, this is a blow thru setup.

you dont think I know this? I never planned on using it on my car, A local Z car club guy has the same carbed Z set up 45DCOE webers and has been looking for this turbo set up for along time, I would love a turbo set up, but thats why Im buying a built L28ET already. So slow down their sally.

you dont think I know this? I never planned on using it on my car, A local Z car club guy has the same carbed Z set up 45DCOE webers and has been looking for this turbo set up for along time, I would love a turbo set up, but thats why Im buying a built L28ET already. So slow down their sally.

ok, just as long as you know it will take more work than just buying those parts for your car. I almost made that mistake before. Buy a donor 280zxt, best choice if you are doing the swap. I plan to later down the road, rust matters more than speed to me.

The fusible link is the item with the dirty yellowed (once was white) square plastic cover. I think everyone's addressed its replacement adequately.

The other items outlined in yellow on your picture are the A/C relays. Yes, you can remove them if you have no need of A/C in the future.