HybridZ

S30 independent rear suspension

mas⋅och⋅ism

speaker.gif /ˈmæsthinsp.pngəˌkɪzthinsp.pngəm, ˈmæz-/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [mas-uh-kiz-uhthinsp.pngm, maz-] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif

–noun 1. Psychiatry. the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation. 2. gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, esp. the tendency to seek this form of gratification. 3. the act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself. 4. the tendency to find pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, etc. 5. MONGO510

What would be the advantage to this over say, a multi-link that doesn't have to run a gutted strut and wouldn't have awkward camber curves?

I can't say that there is an advantage. It's just something I wanted to try. The camber curves are pretty much fully adjustable, so I don't think it will be a total waste of time. The change is also completely reversable.

I dance to the beat of a different Drummer!

Mongo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...