HybridZ

Anyone know any good junkyards in LA area for Z parts ??

nasshh

I seem to remember this pick-a-part having several S30's when I was there many months ago:

http://maps.google.com/places/us/los-angeles/blinn-ave/1232/-pick-your-part?hl=en&gl=us

This is a good sized pick-a-part also, but it didn't have any Z's the one time I went:

http://maps.google.com/places/us/los-angeles/pendleton-st/11201/-pick-your-part?hl=en&gl=us

There was a time when the PYPs on Wilmington and Blinn were rife with them. JeffP bought one out of there some years ago and sold it to Europe for $7K! Bought it for $700 off the hook as it came into the south Blinn yard.

Now they get tagged at the auctions, and usually go to 'specialty yards'.

They've really dried up the last few years. I used to frequently find 280zs and the occassional 240z, now all I see are 280zxs. The two Tony mentioned off Wilmington and Blinn (good sized yards) sometimes have them. I have NEVER seen a 510 at one of these yards, including the Import only yard off I-10 near the speedway.

There is another large yard in Sun Valley that had the occassional S30 as well.

Hey there is a Junkyard near by my house that has only Japanese cars, I usually see 3-5 s30's out there when I go including some 240z's. I can check the next time i go out there if there are any Z's and let you know about it. Anyhow here is the address, also I haven't been there in a few weeks so I cant say for sure if there are any Z's there currently.

Ecology Auto Parts

15228 Boyle Avenue, Fontana, CA‎ - (909) 356-1860‎