HybridZ

thinking of selling the Z

dreco

Well we'd have to know condition and what's on it, etc.

it's a shell with a kickass paint job. Kaminari front, side and rear skirts from Motorsport auto, LS1 motor mounts from Johns Z cars. Interior stripped except for door skins and arm rests. no fuel tank. no radiator. Corbeau Seats. Front toyota calipers. Rear disc brakes (240sx calipers), poly bushings, tokico springs/struts. 3.9 limited slip diff. Short steering knuckles, sport tension rods. 432Z front grille. fiberglass bumpers front and rear. rear spoiler. Sparco Steering wheel. I have fiberglass ZG flares but have not put them on yet. New window and door seals.

I have been over every inch of this car, I built an exhaust and transmission for this car when it was still L-powered. This is probably the nicest/cleanest shell I have seen in years and years, frame rails look as new, totally straight and rust free, in fact the entire car is super straight and as rust free as you will find anywhere, last time I saw the car (well over a year ago, and I think it's pretty much been in storage since) it was a show winner, really amazing paint on it too.

Whoever buys it will be very happy with it, although I don't think anybody should and Dave should just get off his butt and swap the LS into it! :fmad:

I guess the market will set a price on it, but if you're looking for a ready to go car sans drivetrain (really it's much more than just a shell IMO) ready to drop in your choice of powertrain and go, you can't go wrong with this one.

it's a shell with a kickass paint job. Kaminari front, side and rear skirts from Motorsport auto, LS1 motor mounts from Johns Z cars. Interior stripped except for door skins and arm rests. no fuel tank. no radiator. Corbeau Seats. Front toyota calipers. Rear disc brakes (240sx calipers), poly bushings, tokico springs/struts. 3.9 limited slip diff. Short steering knuckles, sport tension rods. 432Z front grille. fiberglass bumpers front and rear. rear spoiler. Sparco Steering wheel. I have fiberglass ZG flares but have not put them on yet. New front and rear window seals, door seals.

also has stainless steel brake lines. I replaced the front ball joints. Steering rack inner and outer tie rods. replaced brake master cylinder. replaced brake booster.

• 2 months later...

hurry up and get a rag under that before your wife comes after you man.

eh, were probably gonna epoxy coat the floor in the future haha. I got it on my stand now and gonna start finishing putting oil pan, etc on.

• 1 year later...

eh, were probably gonna epoxy coat the floor in the future haha. I got it on my stand now and gonna start finishing putting oil pan, etc on.

have posted in awhile, but i've decided to see the project through. At least get it to a point of driveability.

Dreco - Good to see that you have finally committed to the dark side. :rolleyes: It's been a long time since we had our cars at that meet in Irving. It must have been 6 or 7 years ago. If you have any questions I'm available and so is my son (DarthZ) to take photos or fill in some information holes.