HybridZ

Metzeler casts skill ratings into their new tires

auxilary

• Administrators

Yeah whatever guys! I bought one of those rear tires for my Honda MB-5, (own two of them, consecutive serial numbers even, true story), just to see how accurate their scaling system really is. As a relatively novice sport bike rider I was able to wear away numbers 1-4 in the first week, 5 by the end of the 2nd week. Took me 2 more weeks of tight 2nd and 3rd gear back road corners around our place to get the Metzeler logo to start wearing. Problem now is my rear rim is showing sign so road rash near the bead!?! :hs: Anyone else have the same issue?

Yeah whatever guys! I bought one of those rear tires for my Honda MB-5, (own two of them, consecutive serial numbers even, true story), just to see how accurate their scaling system really is. As a relatively novice sport bike rider I was able to wear away numbers 1-4 in the first week, 5 by the end of the 2nd week. Took me 2 more weeks of tight 2nd and 3rd gear back road corners around our place to get the Metzeler logo to start wearing. Problem now is my rear rim is showing sign so road rash near the bead!?! :hs: Anyone else have the same issue?

Lol, don't lie Braap. You used a grinder and you know it. :mrgreen: