HybridZ

ZROSSA gets Down!

Howdy all.

Progress has been slow however I have finally put together my custom hub, and front and rear disk set up. This had been designed to allow me to legally run Cobra R mags in New Zealand. The max spacer we are allowed to run on the road and race track is 25mm. I needed more for the front, hence the hubs. I have added some photos to my gallery. Sorry about the quality. Think there is something on the lens. The front is 30mm lower then the rear in these shots. I will probably run it about 15 mm higher on the road.

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=25676

I think its looking pretty good for a 2+2.

Off for a Vino!

Cheers,

Douglas

Thanks Guys!

That helps the motivation!

Its powered by a 383 sbc that makes 515 hp at the crank. Should be fun!

I would have always liked a 2 seater but they are rare and expensive in this part of the world. I do like the way it has turned out. Its interesting how a couple of tricks with paint can transform the look of the car. Now that the suspensions sorted i really have no reason not to paint it and put it back together. I have spent the last couple of years building my winery and now seem to spend all my time selling wine so I might actually have to pay someone else to do it......... That hurts!

Douglas

Looking for Douglas - so what is the brand of wine and were can I get some ;) support your zed build + I get to have a taste (assumes I can get it here in Auckland - or do I have to purchase a case directly from you 8) email me - address the same as before)

Cheers

Mike

Zeeboost,

The window are not extended at all. I had to remake the back half of the roof due to rust so I removed the driprails and slightly altered the raduis were the roof meets the hatch. That in its self made a big difference. The window "extension" wil be painted in dark grey or black. This color will be used on all the window crome and on all the surfaces sarounding the windows. You see this done on a lot of modern cars to lessen the impact of chunky a,b and c pillars that modern safety regs bestowed apon us.

Mike, Will send a message shortly.......

Untill then.... http://www.hawkesridge.co.nz

There is a list of retailers there and you can see what we do!

Cheers,

Douglas