HybridZ

New Spoiler, With some Z-Car History!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelZcar

Mine was wrapped & boxed extremely well. I shot a PM to Michael to see if there is instructions or a template, or if we are suppose to just "WING IT".

Well shoot me a copy if you get instructions, I don't think it would be that difficult to mount but any help is good help. If you don't get templates or instructions don't let it "SPOIL" the moment. :D

Well shoot me a copy if you get instructions, I don't think it would be that difficult to mount but any help is good help. If you don't get templates or instructions don't let it "SPOIL" the moment. biggrin.gif

Will do Sumo. I might have to call them up and give them some LIP b_hand.gif

I would but I don't quite remember how I did it. I already had the BRE spoiler on the car so I just removed that one and bolted this in place. Direct drop in.

I think I just got out a measuring tape and a pencil. Measured everything about 5 times and marked it with the pencil. Then I drilled away. It was pretty easy back when I initially did the install. Took under an hour. Wish I had more for you!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...