HybridZ

New Ohio Roller Coaster

wheelman

Ive been on the ride! My god that thing is a blast to ride... I would say the launch is the best part... When I first rode it the launch was so fast I didnt even know what was going on until the coaster crested the top of the hill...

This is that roller coaster that simulates you being in a drag strip or something like that?

Cuz if it is, last time I went to Ceder Point (4 years ago) they had just opened it recently

Line was 5 hours long so I skipped it but still looks like a mother....

The ride has alot of downtime usually thats why the line is long... It has an exstensive safety system on it. When winds pick up, the ride wont run. If bad weather is FORCASTED, they wont start the ride untill the forcast changes. The launch also malfunctions alot, as in after alot of runs itll be down for 30min-1hr for maintence.

Hey guys though I would say its defenetly worth it... Kingda Ka is accually the current record holder for the fastest and tallest coaster. Its in New Jersey, It is designed very similar to top thrill dragster but is 50 feet taller 7 mphs faster and has a gravity hill.

Alot of people perfer top thrill dragster because of the restraints. On top thrill they are only lap bars that you hold onto. On kingda ka they have bulky over the shoulder restraints.

The top thrill restraints make you have alot of freedom to move your body around...