HybridZ

Best performance shops in california and florida

Hello all,

Im planning to visit US in 2 weeks and I want to get some really good car parts and performance stuff for my small shop in Kuwait. Does anyone know where are the best suppliers in California or Florida? wholesalers? retailors that can offer great deals?

Im intrested in every automotive thing: from a keychain to an engine block..I want to fill up my shop :)

Help deeply appreciated

thanx

moudi

What does your shop specialize in?

performance car parts: mufflers, headers turbos, swap kits...etc almost anything thats automotive plus accessories: stickers, decals, mats, key chains...etc

any suggestions where to start in california? its my first time ever there

thanx

Techno Toy Tuning is in Northern California. ATP Turbo is in Hayward, CA. As is Comp Turbo and Turbonetics.

I think that there's probably a larger market in the area for wholesalers that require a dealer to sell products to. Smaller parts that can be bought online usually don't require a dealer with a knowledge base for help. But for Turbo, ECU, and Engine parts, having a dealer to deal with locally is a really handy thing.

That said, Crower, AEM, BC (Brian Crower), and Eibach are also in Cali.

I was going to say, if you were dealing with euro's, RennTech is in Florida, and I was always under the impression that the middle-east has a larger following of benz's than here.

Do you have a website for your shop? Would be nice to see what type of clients you are tailoring to, what cars you see out there, etc.

We have a website www.mr-turbo.com but its under maintenance. We deal mainly with young people who love racing and modifying cars. So any suggestions?

I ve heard that performance shops and cars in general are really not that costy in Texas, is that true? Any names?

thanx