HybridZ

Pallnet Fuel Rail

Oddmanout84

Well, I have a JSK fuel rail for my L28ET at the moment, but its for barb style injectors and is running the stock injectors. I've been wanting a Pallnet fuel rail for quite some time, and now I'm finally getting around to revamp my fuel system. Unfortunately it seems he's in a bind with the Toyota crisis and won't be accepting any orders for now.. :(

What I'd be looking for is a -8 or -10 center bore for (preferably) 11mm o ring injectors. I could work with a 14mm as I haven't fully decided on what injectors I'm running, only that I'd like them to be ~440cc. If anyone has a working used one or just one they're not using anymore, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Sir

I can make your rail. At the moment I'm only taking orders through my email and sending out paypal bills for payment. This is to control order flow right now. Go to my site, make a list of what you want and email it to me with your paypal address. I will send you a paypal bill shortly after that.

Thanks

pallnet

Thanks, guys.

I appreciate the clarification, Pallnet. I was under the impression that NO orders would be received. Gimme a week or so and I may order one. I had been talking with someone else about purchasing his fuel rail with supra injectors but I don't really like the idea of cutting/swapping my current connectors on my haltech harness because they're very new and in good working order. I would rather use Rx7 type injectors.