HybridZ

weber triple carb manifold on L20/24/26/28

sileightygx

Hey guys,

Just wondering if a weber triple carb manifold will fit on all of the L series engines? Or is L20(L6) versus 24/26/28 that much different? Ive searched around and seen info regarding the engines we have here in the states, but not the L20. Thanks!

Edited by sileightygx

Hey guys,

Just wondering if a weber triple carb manifold will fit on all of the L series engines? Or is L20(L6) versus 24/26/28 that much different? Ive searched around and seen info regarding the engines we have here in the states, but not the L20. Thanks!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression the L18/L20 were 4 cylinder engines in which case NO the triple weber manifold will not fit.

Unless I've gotten myself confused which is very possible as tired as I am at the moment.

All the stud/bolt patterns on the later L6 heads, L20A/L24/L26/l28, are the same dunno about the early L20. The port shape and size differs between the head models but the various L6 intakes all bolt up to all the L6 heads.