HybridZ

can you I.D. these flares?

nagaz

FYI MSA contacted me about my set and wanted to buy them to make a new mold. Maybe you guys should work something out with them!

Hmmm... do you still have their request email, or their contact info? Maybe it would be best for this to happen for the whole of us Z guy's...

post-181-12719188716101_thumb.jpg

Edited by rb26powered74zcar

Hmmm... do you still have their request email, or their contact info? Maybe it would be best for this to happen for the whole of us Z guy's...

RB, sorry it took a while to get back to you - I had a school meeting tonight. yes - I would like to buy your MSA flare set.

Can you email me at nagaauto@yahoo.com so we can work out the details?

Thanks!

naganz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the site but am starting a '72 240z in a couple weeks - I've been looking for these flares also and have hit a brick wall until I found this post. I'm interested in purchasing the flares if they are still available, or if any of you can help me locate more. My e-mail is dfilice@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...

So, is this the final set of flares out there from which a mould could have been made?

Has anyone seen these "240Z C-Production Flares" ( http://www.classicdatsun.com/ ) on a car? Do you think they would have the "race" look of the MSA flares?

post-181-12719188716101_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

This thread has been dead for over a year, but I'm searching for these flares. Has anyone located a supplier at this time or know someone that would be willing to part with a set?

This may be the only flare set that will appropriately cover my rear wheel base. Everything else out on the market is geared toward the 9.5 or 11.5-12 in rear wheel set up.

Thank you,

Justin

This thread has been dead for over a year, but I'm searching for these flares. Has anyone located a supplier at this time or know someone that would be willing to part with a set?

This may be the only flare set that will appropriately cover my rear wheel base. Everything else out on the market is geared toward the 9.5 or 11.5-12 in rear wheel set up.

Thank you,

Justin

I may sell the set I have. Send me a PM in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Pete