HybridZ

LD28 DIESEL SWAP

91iroc

I BOUGHT A COMPLETE LD28 DIESEL MOTOR AND NOW WANT TO SWAP INTO MY 240Z BUT OTHER THAN BOLTING IT DOWN WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? I DONT HAVE THE MAXIMA THAT IT CAME OUT OF. DO I NEED A FUEL PUMP? WHERE DO I HOOK UP A FUEL FILTER AND WHAT KIND? GLOW PLUG WARMER? CAN I ADD A TURBO AND WHICH ONE WOULD BE BEST? WHAT WOULD THE BEST REAR END RATIO CAUSE I WANT PICK UP AND GO BUT STILL BE ABLE TO DO 75 MPH+

Edited by 91iroc

Sticky caps lock button? Man that was hard to read, see that button up on the right that says search? Type some words in there click the search button and BAM instant learning process will begin.

Edited by 19752802+2

Lol, you need the modules and what not, for the glow plugs, if you're injector pump, injectors and all of the lines are there, then you will need to completely clean out the fuel line from the tank to the engine bay and you need to clean out the tank. you need a fuel/water separator and fuel filter as close to the injector pump as possible. sure you can do over 75mph with the ld28, but it will take you a while. You really need to download the diesel maxima's FSM and do a little searching on google.