HybridZ

First 240z, Two quick questions

I just purchased my first 240Z (JSM's Red '73), the car's great, but I have two quick questions.

1. Where can I find all the screw/bolt dimensions (or the screws/bolts themselves)for the following Interior panels:

The plastic peices which go around the rear windows

The piece where the dome light attaches

The piece on the underside of the hatch

2. I'm trying to find the emblem which covers the two small holes in the hatch (mine currently has no emblems). Is it the "240Z" emblem or the "DATSUN" one which goes there? I have the two I'm referring to linked below.

240Z emblem

DATSUN emblem

Thanks,

Chris J.

The two holes are in a straight line, so it couldn't work with a diagonal badge, but on the 240 I think both are straight. Anyone else have any idea one which badge has the two pins which seal these holes?

Edited by 10cjennings

The two holes are in a straight line, so it couldn't work with a diagonal badge, but on the 240 I think both are straight. Anyone else have any idea one which badge has the two pins which seal these holes?

The "Datsun" badge has three pins, and sits diagonally. The "240Z" badge has two pins, and sits horizontally below, and a tiny bit to the right of the "Datsun" badge. To try to put it into perspective, the 2 in 240Z is directly below the space between the T and the S in Datsun. Edited by rturbo 930

If I'm not mistaken, all the panels you mentioned are held in with plastic rivets. MSA (motorsport auto/thezstore.com) should sell them, but ModernS30 had a better solution to that, but I forget what it was. Hopefully he sees this thread.

Edited by rturbo 930