HybridZ

How would you like to be schooled by a 8 year old?

erozC @CRTukker "Yes, rally drivers die 4 out of 10 times when crashing. Really. I mean, really. Go look it up if you don't believe me."

CRTukker "Till the kid crashes against a tree and dies and they will all be crying over the place why it happend.

Cars are not toys, irresponsible parents he has got."

/\ i have to agree with him, even with all the safety stuff if a grown man dies 4/10 times i sure as hell wouldnt stick my son in a car and say "hey now tear it up and you might get a rally sponsorship when youre older." I think a go/shifter cart would be alot better option.

I wouldn't put my kid in a rally car, but I see a lot of young kids riding motocross bikes or four wheelers and nobody seems to uptight about that.

Besides, as the old saying goes, "Its easier to make a new one than it is to repair the old one." :)

HAHA well maybe i am uptight with a son on the way,but a motocross wreck isnt anywhere near as bad as rally (proven by stats) but then again most "wrecks" happen at 20mph or less especially in a stadium vs 40mph to 100mph+ in a small car rolling over and over.

Most of my buddies, family, and me included have ridden motorcycles, dirtbikes, etc and i can promise you my kid at 8-10 on a 50cc might break an arm,rib,leg but not die from hitting a tree/rolling a car 10+times