HybridZ

how much you think its worth

240zlm7

so just finished up my datsun. looking to buy a house so think i am going to sell it. I dont know what to ask for it. I know i wont get nearly what i have into. it a 73 240z. decent body. driver fender dented. it has paint but nothing special. some rust by the rear tires like most z's. Car has a 10 point roll cage. all newer bushing, old owner was setting it up for a drift car. It has lexan rear window. but rear window is craking due to age and sun.

now for the drivetrain. its a 2005 5.3 lm7 with 43,000 miles on it. Stock motor. Victor jr intake. 750 double pumper rebulit and 50cc accelerator pump. Ls1 oil pan, Johns cars swap kit, JTR radiator kit, Th350 rebuilt with all b&m parts, B&M shift kit, tci 2800 stall, hughes sfi approved flexplate, B&M super cooler for tranny cooler. B&M mega shifter sunk down in the trans tunnel. Custom made driveshaft from wenco. Has a jegs buget seat for passenger and a road race fiberglass seat for driver, needs to be recovered and it has simpson harness. Car runs good, needs alittle work here and there but a good driving project. What do you think i could get for it guys?

yep snowflake rims. they are 235's i believe. Stock suspension just newer bushings all around and tociko adjustables on the front. Well i just put it on ebay starting bid 5k no reserve. Also listed it here on hybridz

I just rescued someone who bought a Z up in Suisin City and paid a bit much for what it really was (as opposed to what it was represented to be!), this post is like 2 weeks late, I would have MUCH rather directed him your way.

Would have saved me 14 hours in my dually towing his ass back from Panoche Road on I5...then working on the car for 2 days straight so he could finish the drive home (East Coast!)

He would have really dug this car!

Edited by Tony D