HybridZ

Door Panel Pictures

Netrix

Please post your door panel pictures. Especially if you have custom door panels, used different material, used different door pulls, or anything else that is not stock/restoration.

I'm going to attempt to recover my panels myself, without buying the kits that are sold. I really need some pictures to work from as mine were poorly covered with plain white vinyl and had none of the pleats. I couldn't find many clean shots of just door panels in my searches.

So lets see what your door panels look like!

Please post your door panel pictures. Especially if you have custom door panels, used different material, used different door pulls, or anything else that is not stock/restoration.

I'm going to attempt to recover my panels myself, without buying the kits that are sold. I really need some pictures to work from as mine were poorly covered with plain white vinyl and had none of the pleats. I couldn't find many clean shots of just door panels in my searches.

So lets see what your door panels look like!

I have the custom fiberglass door panels with 6.5" speaker provisions that are offered by Rayven14. I had a local stereo shop add the tweeter provision in a similar shape to the larger hole for seperate component speakers. I also have the door pull/handle option and will use the Mitsubishi pocket as shown in other threads. I will end up covering the panel in either a black leather border with alcantera insert, or full coverage in all alcantera.

post-736-12739056030581_thumb.jpg

post-736-1273905631926_thumb.jpg

post-736-12739056555775_thumb.jpg

I have the custom fiberglass door panels with 6.5" speaker provisions that are offered by Rayven14. I had a local stereo shop add the tweeter provision in a similar shape to the larger hole for seperate component speakers. I also have the door pull/handle option and will use the Mitsubishi pocket as shown in other threads. I will end up covering the panel in either a black leather border with alcantera insert, or full coverage in all alcantera.

Is Rayven14 a member here? The name didn't come up when I searched for it. I'm very interested in doing something like this. Mind how much he's charging you and how do I get in contact with him?

• 3 weeks later...

Is Rayven14 a member here? The name didn't come up when I searched for it. I'm very interested in doing something like this. Mind how much he's charging you and how do I get in contact with him?

The member search doesn't appear to be working.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/user/1755-rayven14/

Not sure if he's still active or not, the door panel threads seem to have gone stale. Prices are in those threads though if you weed through them.

Edited by getoffmyinternet

• 5 months later...