HybridZ

Best place to find L28et?

CrazyZ

I've been looking around my local junkyards, engine shops, and sites, but I can't seem to find any place that has a L28ET engine setup around.

Can anyone recommend a place to find a decent L28ET setup?

California. :D

+1

The southwest is a land of plenty when it comes to junkyards, where they seem to hold onto things longer and not crush 20+ year old cars like here in the northeast. Better condition too. That being said, you'd be surprised what turns up if you poke around.

Crazy, im in North NJ, if you ever want to spend a weekend junkyard diving, im more than down. Im building an Le28t currently (or about to start) but want backups/parts

I notice you are from Brooklyn...i go to Brooklyn Bowl at least once a month, i love that place

Well the best place is to join NYZCC.COM, start an intro thread and tell us about yourself. Seriously there are a few of us in the club who have plugs in on Z parts. I know of a complete motor and harness, still in the car running. Let me know. ;)

Thanks neousmcswim! I'll definitely look into that!

Car-part.com it is where I found my motor.

Negligence, If you know of any good junkyards, I would be down for that, I got a rusty old van that can probably still haul some parts back and forth.

Crazy, im in North NJ, if you ever want to spend a weekend junkyard diving, im more than down. Im building an Le28t currently (or about to start) but want backups/parts

I notice you are from Brooklyn...i go to Brooklyn Bowl at least once a month, i love that place

Hi Evil,

I joined NYZcc a few weeks back, but haven't had much time to post there.

Been planning out the best course of action to attack the 260z I recently picked up.

oh and PMed ya about that L28ET setup.

Well the best place is to join NYZCC.COM, start an intro thread and tell us about yourself. Seriously there are a few of us in the club who have plugs in on Z parts. I know of a complete motor and harness, still in the car running. Let me know. ;)

Edited by CrazyZ