HybridZ

Hard brake line plumbing advice.

I am starting to plumb the brake lines. This is my first time, virgin, at running and flaring brake lines. Before I go any further, does what I have so far look acceptable?

Should be OK although if you ever have to remove the crossmember...

Should be OK although if you ever have to remove the crossmember...

John brings up a good point. Why did you route the lines across the crossmember and not the firewall, as was originally done? Trying to save on materials?

Well I used threaded nut inserts, so I can just undo those if I ever need to pull the cross member out. I went to cross member instead of the fire wall, because when I mounted the 2jzgte I was very close to the fire wall. Just didn't want to worry about contact.

Okay so I have chosen to ditch the stock proportioning valve and go with a standard adjustable Wilwood unit. Should this be okay or do I need to keep the stock PV? I asked this a few months ago, but didn't get answers. From searches, most people just leave the stock PV out.

Thanks

Okay so I have chosen to ditch the stock proportioning valve and go with a standard adjustable Wilwood unit. Should this be okay or do I need to keep the stock PV? I asked this a few months ago, but didn't get answers. From searches, most people just leave the stock PV out.

Thanks

Never run two prop valves in a braking system.