HybridZ

Tripple Weber Turbo Setup

Thats the biggest knee slapper i have ever heard what a pile of dog crap. 2,500 lol i just sold mine with a hks box for 1,200 hahahahahha what a joke. :lol:

It did not include the engine but...uh.....yeah. 400 for a cartech box........NOT i paid less than that for the HKS...1,000 bucks for carbs NOT....average price is 500-700. Hell right now on ClassicZ there is a set of rebuilt 40 mikunis for about 600 i think....Air filters....you fill in the blank on that one.

Edited by yetterben

Thats the biggest knee slapper i have ever heard what a pile of dog crap. 2,500 lol i just sold mine with a hks box for 1,200 hahahahahha what a joke. :lol:

It did not include the engine but...uh.....yeah. 400 for a cartech box........NOT i paid less than that for the HKS...1,000 bucks for carbs NOT....average price is 500-700. Hell right now on ClassicZ there is a set of rebuilt 40 mikunis for about 600 i think....Air filters....you fill in the blank on that one.

This suit is black (pause) NOT!

That's all I could think of when reading your post.

If you get the allusion... Borat

Good to know that the Cartech is a piece of crap.

I really know very little about turbos, just thought I'd post to see what everyone had to say.

That ad has been on C-List for months now, I think he sold a wrecked 240 for like a grand.

I mean the whole front end was smashed!

And who's going to believe that a non-rebuilt L-24 is worth $750?

That's just ridiculous

$600!!?!?!?

I wish I wasn't a broke jobless teenager, I'd be all over that.

I love the '1979 Skyline Turbo' contention. That is a .48 A/R turbine housing (likely off a later model anyway) mated to a crap box without the bypass valve.

Good to know the 'value' of these parts. I'm indeed a rich man if I decide to sell my parts. They are actually GOOD parts, and not hype.

$400 for an incomplete Box you can make out of 2X4 aluminum extrusion and get the same results from...what a laugh riot! :lol:

I didn't pay that much for my HKS boxes, and they WORK! (Better than that pile, at least...)

I mean, if he was selling the Bypass Valve, that would be one thing, but the only piece worth ANYTHING on that setup is conspicuously missing.

Wonder why? Cleaning out the garage of trash? :blink: