HybridZ

tim240z

David K

the rear in the z looks awesome.

could you help me with this 1970 240 i am buying? http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=612102&uid=462908

note the damage to the drivers rear quater panel.

email me back with some info if you can help. i am very low on cash and cant afford a body shop.

david karey

socalz prez www.socalz.org 2thumbs.gif

Man, I hope that you are getting this for a GOOD price!

What you would have to do is find a donor car at a JY and cut out that section, then cut out the section on this car and weld it in. I am definitely not an authority on body work...maybe some of the resident experts will chime in with some advice. It is definitely do-able.

Make sure that you check that car for structural rust...that may be a more important aspect in your decision to purchase this thing.

Tim

yessir the car runs. the drivers door wont close all the way due to the damage of the quarter panel. i plan on giving it an L28ET.

motor plans:

L28 block flattop pistons

P90 head ported, polished, and shaved

get turbo rebuilt with ball bearing internals

so tim, could you help me fix this? if i was to bring the car to you can you help me cut a piece from a donor car and weld it onto my 240?

hahahaha this is gonna be my first real z car. i really dont like my 79 280zx

david karey

Guest Anonymous

HEY.. if you see a fat man pulling out two one hundred dollars when you show up to buy that silver car .....It is me beating you to the punch for not getting on a deal. It is worth over two hundred in parts. and rust does not seem to be a factor with those license plates.