HybridZ

Surging issue

I have an 82 s130 na, and recently on the freeway the motor started to surge, not all that bad but it's noticible, normal driving is fine, it's just at higher cruising speeds it will start to surge. I can't really put my finger on what it can be, I'm kind of stumped.

Here's what was done with the car..

New turbo injectors

full tune up, plugs wires cap rotor etc

new MAF

new TPS

new O2

All the temp sensors replaced

EGR blocked off

I can't really think of what it can be, maybe a computer issue? Any leads would be appreciated, I really don't want for the problem to get worse.

Why did you put turbo injectors on an na engine? Do you have a tunable ECU? If not, you are running way to rich. I'm not sure if the injectors are causing the surging but I would start by swapping back to na injectors.

The turbo injectors were on the car when I first got it but were replaced because the old ones were stuck.. I know the car runs rich but I never had the problem with them before I've been running like that for about a year and a half with no issues.. The ecu is stock. And my correction AFM couldn't rememer what to call it, that wa the first thing that popped in my head hahaha, I usually deal with newer cars

• 3 weeks later...

sorry,ive been tied up at work recently, uhh, no, the car was running fine before, as i mentioned earlier, the AFM is new, the original one went out, and i mean the original original 30 year old nissan part. Ive tested out the voltage and it was fine. unless i got some bad ground somewhere? would a bad ecu ground do that? i keep hearing about a bad ground at the ecu.