HybridZ

24 hour Nuremberg ring video

Derek

That really is some excellent film making.

The song selection and editing really helped bring out the different moods through out the race, especially the energy at the start, and the early morning sleepy part.

I totally agree. I liked everything about it: the way it was filmed, the music, the cars. Now I have to watch the movie Le Mans tonight.

Davy

Meh, not as thrilled. Clip was too long...lots of shots were wasted. No real focus. Narration or interviews (in English) would have been helpful. Very interesting look though, crushed blacks stood out...wonder if it was the "slight colour correction" that did it.

I'm sorry, but if there's one thing that really bugs me (when I happen to notice it) is when songs are used out of context. Remixing a Ben Folds song that is about the sadness he and his girlfriend felt after going through an abortion and re-arranging the lyrics to try and fit a video about car racing just killed the whole thing for me.