HybridZ

Need L28et swap write up

I got a s30 and was looking for the write up for swapping an l28et into the 240/260s. I remember reading it either on hybrid or some other site. I have been looking for it for about half an hour and No Dice. I've searched in the L6 section and the turbo/supercharger section as well. I might be using it wrong but please someone help me here.

All i found was stuff like N/A to N/A<T and The ultimate turbo faqs

Edited by xShodaimex

I got a s30 and was looking for the write up for swapping an l28et into the 240/260s. I remember reading it either on hybrid or some other site. I have been looking for it for about half an hour and No Dice. I've searched in the L6 section and the turbo/supercharger section as well. I might be using it wrong but please someone help me here.

All i found was stuff like N/A to N/A<T and The ultimate turbo faqs

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/38461-240z-260z-280z-turbo-swap-guide/

The second sticky on this site is in camofluage... It's says "A quick FI and ignition 280zxt to S30 turbo swap guide".

I realize it's pretty trickily worded with all those inside chassis number designations and what may seem superfluous 'FI and ignition' information and it's not directly labeled 'Swap Guide'... But there IS a reason people should read through the stickies from time to time. Even old-timers. Never know what you will find behind titles that mislead you! B)

The second sticky on this site is in camofluage... It's says "A quick FI and ignition 280zxt to S30 turbo swap guide".

I realize it's pretty trickily worded with all those inside chassis number designations and what may seem superfluous 'FI and ignition' information and it's not directly labeled 'Swap Guide'... But there IS a reason people should read through the stickies from time to time. Even old-timers. Never know what you will find behind titles that mislead you! B)

thanks for the info tony d

I never get tired of TonyD. I hope it helps you. Get a question don't hesitate to ask.