HybridZ

adjustable cam gear

I've only had my valve cover off once and I didn't pay any attention to the cam gear. Today I had the cover off and I did look at it. Anybody ever seen one of these and know any history on them? Just curious...

07-03-10_004.jpg

07-03-10_006.jpg

Edited by Mikez31ss

Dail-in-Cams. I got one of those, but not in that good a shape! Mine was experimented on quite a bit.

Not quite as easy to adjust as my new Tomei, but it works well. Read the sticky on how to time your cam for why the thing is on there in the first place.

Dail-in-Cams. I got one of those, but not in that good a shape! Mine was experimented on quite a bit.

Not quite as easy to adjust as my new Tomei, but it works well. Read the sticky on how to time your cam for why the thing is on there in the first place.

Thanks for the info. I didn't find much on google. One guy with an s30 writeup mentioned having one in his car and one vendor selling Dial In Cam gears for another Japanese car model. I'll check out the sticky when I get this thing going and get new seals and gaskets in the carbs.