HybridZ

Need help taking someone to court

Well, let me start off by saying " I need help." I need to take someone to court due to something that I bought but never received. Unfortunately, the person does not live in the same state as me and I'm not sure how to go about it in order to get my money back. It's been almost a year since this whole ordeal and I didn't know how to go about it to get my money back and I've been trying to contact the person who sold me the item. He has stopped responding to me and I believe it's time to get what I deserve...My money or the prodcut. If you have any information on how I can go about getting my money back or the product that I never received, please let me know either through post or PM me. On a side note, this person is a member here at HybridZ as well. I have tried contacting the admin for additional information on how I can go about this but didn't get any replies or help. Although this amount may seem little to others, it's a good dent in my wallet not to mention a lot of hard work. Help me in recovering my money so I can spend it on my Z like it originally was for. Any help is deeply greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Midnight-280Z

Edited by Midnight-280Z

You give NO facts, No specifics, or factual support to your claim.

I seriously doubt that not one admin acknowledged your concern! (legitmate OR not)

The Admins are pretty sharp around here ! ;)

You need to be CONSISE with your claim, name names, and not ***** foot around. (WTF, I can't say ***** foot?, CAT foot doesn't work.)

How about the whole truth, and nothing but the truth???

Just the facts maam,

post-3495-076380000 1278469840_thumb.jpg

Edited by jasper

You give NO facts, No specifics, or factual support to your claim.

I seriously doubt that not one admin acknowledged your concern! (legitmate OR not)

The Admins are pretty sharp around here ! ;)

You need to be CONSISE with your claim, name names, and not ***** foot around. (WTF, I can't say ***** foot?, CAT foot doesn't work.)

How about the whole truth, and nothing but the truth???

Just the facts maam,

I'd say he clearly is making a point not to thrown around any specifics in his thread. He's asking for help from someone and I'd think he'd give out the specifics (Amount, to whom ect.) once someone actually expressed interest in helping him through PM. No point in telling all the details of his situation for everyone to see. He also said he PM'd one of the admins and didn't receive any reply, not that the admin acknowledged his situation and did nothing....Maybe the message never made it, maybe the admin never saw it, ect. He's not really accusing them of doing anything wrong.

and to Midnight, I'd say try and contact an actual lawyer to see what you can legally do to try and get your money back. The people on this site are really helpful but for something like this I'd say contact someone you know is a professional.

My payment was made through PayPal...I have contacted PayPal and they told me I'm SOL. The user name can be found below.

TheloveofJDM

Some of you may remember he was selling some things on here..I'm the one that bought the silver doors but never got them. Other members bought items from him as well but I don't know if they got their stuff or not.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to go about it in order for me to get my money back. I figured that maybe someone on here been through the same thing I have and can give me some advice on going about it as I don't know how.

As for proof regarding this problem....Here it is

message.png

PaymentInfo.jpg

Info.jpg

loveofjdm.jpg

I also have the full conversation that went on as well... I don't have a lot of money, If I was rich, I wouldn't care about the $473.80 but to me that's a lot of my hard earned money. I don't have deep pockets to talk to lawyers as it will cost more than what I'm trying to get back. I haven't accused the admins of anything. I'm just asking for help on how to go about this matter. I understand that this forum is not a legal forum for advice. But we've all bought and sold things on here. Some of us may have some helpful information on how to go about this matter in order to help me with my problem and I'm thankful for the help.

Edited by Midnight-280Z

I bought a set of calipers from him a while back and I received them. but I have to say I wasn't to fond of how he did business. not that he really did anything wrong, but he was one of those people that i didn't feel comfortable that i wasn't going to get screwed. I kno how you feel losing that much money, to some its not much but for guys like us its a big hit. last year I got scammed 350+ and part of that was also from a member here.

The way I see it, if they live near you, go do something about it, otherwise stuff like this happens and you need to let it go because its really not worth the time. rather just make other people aware. I like to make peace with my loss by looking at some of the ridiculously great deals I have gotten in the past, and it evens its self out when you look at it like that.

When you paid through paypal did you use a credit card, a paypal balance, or transfer from your checking account? If via credit card, you can dispute it with them (give them a call). You can then provide all the info you have (emails b/t you and seller, etc.), they'll review it, then get back to you on whether they refund you or not, and the amount they'll refund you.

I have no advice on this, other then to call the CC company and see what they can do. Other then that give them no more then 20 days to ship it, after that ask for your money back and if they refuse or quit responding then go to paypal and the CC company.