HybridZ

z31 turbo ems

aplyedmind

what exactly do you need. I have ECU's and a 85 turbo i've completely stripped down. I have all of the harness is still in it. If you could describe what area's I could get it.

He needs the ECU, CAS and the MAF from a z31T

I have one modified for s30 chasis... how much are you trying to spend... I was gonna put it in my 77 are you upgradeing from a turbo model already? as I do need a afm for a 280zx turbo... might be able to negotiate the price down a little ya know.... oh and the mod for s30 chassis makes the ecu sit in the drivers kick panel not the passenger.... also no idle control, or emissions crap is left in the harness...

what would be included is a turbo ecu, harness, maf, the encoder disc from a 300zx and the relays etc... this is a hacked harness. its modified to fit the body, eliminate unwanted stuff. will require the wires to be hooked to the coil positive side, and the coil wire attached to the transistor.(pretty much standard during the ecu upgrade) and the wires are pretty easy to do a couple positive battery wires, all the grounds, and the switched positive(ignitined hot wire) the harness has been wrapped very well with a factory type harness wrap... let me know what you think