HybridZ

Need to drive asap!

So I got the car running but now my subaru is about to **** out on me, so can I either drive my Z without the dash and intrument wiring harness plugged in or do I have to plug in the harness while the dash is out do drive it?

I was thinking I could just put the turn signal levers and steering wheel in and drive it.

Lol, I got an auto cuz I was in need of a car asap and didn't have time to wait for a stick to come one the market.

Anyways, it starts fine and when I start moving either 5 MPH in a parking lot or 45 on the highway it suddenly starts sputtering and RPM's flutter and it dies then starts right back up. It only dies in parking lots and just flutters and looses power temporarily at highway speeds.

I think fuel pump, and I am starting to wonder if its the pump or just me driving like a madman and it getting air bubbles?

So going to work today (4 miles one way) it barely made it there but as soon as I pulled into the parking lot it was fine and fine on the way home all the way... So maybe air bubbles in the line or is that even possible?