HybridZ

S130 Speedhut 4" Tach and GPS Seedo conversion

S130Z

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!

I finally got the guages in the car and drove around with them. The speedometer is really accurate and reacts very quickly. The tach, on the other hand, is giving me some problems. Above 3500 rpms, the needle bounces around A LOT! it jumps between 3500 and 8k, wich is really annoying. I called SpeedHut about it and they gave me a couple things to try, and none of them worked. I'm thinking it may be the coil driver in MS being too noisy.

I have the signal wire for the Tach coming off the negative side of the coil. If anyone has any suggestions on how to supress this signal noise, please let me hear them.

Thanks,

Adam Silver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Are you the same guy I asked about your gauges and I was in a way, replying to your craigslist add.?

This looks amazing. Every time I sit in my zx, I always look at the speedometer and tachometer and imagine this exact image.

What were the steps you took to create this, if you dont mind sharing... ^_____________^