HybridZ

79 S130

ArnZ

I just bought this 79 ZX last week. I plan to fly to Texas and drive it back in a couple of weeks. One owner, rust free, perfect dash, original radio, bare bones, no power windows, no rear wiper, etc. I don't know what I am going to do with it. For some reason I really dig these no frills S130's. I need to be concentrating on the Fairlady.

79z2.jpg79z1.jpg79z3.jpgz006a.jpg

I bought the car in Houston (my native city), I have yet to see it in person. My Father picked it up for me and drove to his house. It has 200K on it, I was told it had 130 on it and then seller realized he made a mistake. The baby sh!+ brown ain't my favorite color either.

• 1 month later...

I am finally going to Texas to pick up this car on Sunday. The AC idler pulley is missing, I noticed on the Z store's website they are showing two different pulleys, 74 to 79 and 80 to 83. Anybody know the difference? I need the correct one for my drive from Houston to ATL, AC would be nice.

Thanks