HybridZ

JTR trans crossmember and diff flange

emeraldlion

• Administrators

Which trans are you using, T56 or 700R4? X-members are built different depending on the trans. Here's one for sale, only $65;

http://www.jagsthatrun.com/Pages/Parts_DAT200.html

Which diff do you have, there are 3 different flanges available that fit Z car diffs. I was able to find one for sale again very reasonable, no more than $70

http://www.jagsthatrun.com/Pages/Parts_DAT_driveshaft_flange.html

Hope that helps,

Paul

Wow, and I had a new guy jump on me and call me sarcastic. Thanks for the direction Paul but not exactly what I meant. You're right I wasn't specific enough. An auto xmember and 2.25 flange. Maybe it is ridiculous of me to think that a member may have pieces they didn't use. I always appreciate help and suggestions though.

• Administrators

Wow, and I had a new guy jump on me and call me sarcastic. Thanks for the direction Paul but not exactly what I meant. You're right I wasn't specific enough. An auto xmember and 2.25 flange. Maybe it is ridiculous of me to think that a member may have pieces they didn't use. I always appreciate help and suggestions though.

Sarcastic? Were you trying to be?

Any how, just wasn't sure if you were aware they were still available new for reasonable prices. :wink: Every once in a while someone will post their JTR kit, or parts of it for sale. I think Mongo510 had some JTR bits for sale recently... Not sure exactly which bits they were though, might look through his for sale posts, he may still have them. :cheers:

Hey man pretty sure i have the trans mount as well as speedo cable. I pretty much have the whole kit, less a few pieces i was told by a guy once....but i probably have them to just didnt recognize them as 'out of the ordinary' like i did the others. call or text me and ill let ya look em over, but i definately have no use for them