HybridZ

WTB R180 Rear diff output flanges

Guest Cscray94

Guest Cscray94

So I am looking for the output flange for a r180 diff. I will be willing to buy an entire diff to get the parts, but would rather not. I am in Wisconsin an will pay any shipping charges.

Thanks much!

IMAG0085.jpg

Guest Cscray94
well, I have a full diff but I guess I can try to pop those shafts out. What are you looking to pay?

Well im looking for the shaft an the part that bolts to the diff.. Im not really sure what they are worth, I Just know that it would be easier to ship the parts rather then the whole diff..

Let me know if you're still looking by Saturday!

I am still looking!

Edited by Cscray94

Well im looking for the shaft an the part that bolts to the diff.. Im not really sure what they are worth, I Just know that it would be easier to ship the parts rather then the whole diff..

I am still looking!

So like the entire side of the diff? I was going to upbolt just the shaft today, but I realized in doing so I was going to spill fluid everywhere. I need to drain out the differential then find motivation to tear it apart I guess. I still need to put my R200 back together. You need like that 5 bolt plate off the side and all?

Guest Cscray94

So like the entire side of the diff? I was going to upbolt just the shaft today, but I realized in doing so I was going to spill fluid everywhere. I need to drain out the differential then find motivation to tear it apart I guess. I still need to put my R200 back together. You need like that 5 bolt plate off the side and all?

Yes the 5 bolt plate an the flange, It should come out as one peice. If there is a bolt in the inside of the shaft that wont work for me. I really wish that I know the proper names for these parts, sorry for that, an thanks for looking!!

So I am looking for the output flange for a r180 diff. I will be willing to buy an entire diff to get the parts, but would rather not. I am in Wisconsin an will pay any shipping charges.

Thanks much!

IMAG0085.jpgI have been collecting stubs and sell them in California for $275 a pair. These stubs are the rarest to find now and no one makes them any longer.For you will ship a pair for free shipping total $275.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cscray94

So after looking into this more an more, we bought another r180 that was different from the two that we had. We put all the diffs that we have onto the bench, one r160, one r180 an the one that we are looking for parts for, we started comparing them to each other an started measuring the ring gears, an found the the ring gear for the diff that we are looking for parts for mesures 190mm, an confirming with this

http://www.datsun510.com/bbmail/2006-2/4828.html

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/50499-differential-cv-lsd-hp-torque-r160-r180-r200-r230-diff-mount-faq/

We are pretty sure that we have 2- r190 diffs.. An thats why we are having so many problems finding the parts we need

I will post up some pictures soon..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cscray94

So the r 180 I sold you was an actual 180?

Andy

Yeah sorry about the mix up! We didnt know what we had until we had all of them apart on the bench. Sorry again! An thanks for the diff, we will still use it !