HybridZ

Source for ZG Flares...???

Mikelly

Guest Anonymous

Its something about MSA, they were being jerks to Mikelly at the MSA nationals, at least I think thats the issue. I don't like dealing with them just because them seem like a small time operation and I think getting a busy signal on a business line is rediculous, so is no online catalog to buy from. I know they have 'the stuff' for our car's but Geez guys make it easy for me where I don't have to answer a bunch of questions to some bozo who may or may not send me the right thing anyway, let me put my order in the system myself where I'm sure it'll get to me. (Like summit or jegs...)

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

I do not like the questions (MSA) asked in attempts to sell me more products. And Victoria British wants to argue and Told me I had to order fenders to find out what the shipping cost would be.

Guest Anonymous

Not G nose flares but E Bay item #1838192496 ($1.00 bid)lists some rough wide (needs work) flared front fenders in Wisconsin. The fellow does not want to ship and buyer to arrange shipping.

...Amen Lone! They treated me pretty crappy, and as far as I'm concerned, I'll do everything I can to steer people away from them until SAL gives me a call. I've dealt with Sal for years. To be treated like that after flying all the way out there was unspeakable. What's worse is SAL lied to me at the show telling me (In front of his BUYER, KURT) that they wanted to carry my product in their new catalog.

Not sure why it is that all the other model vehicles we're competing directly with seem to have oceans of aftermarket support and Z car enthusiasts have to rely on people like myself, Mike Gibson, Ross, and a hand full of other suppliers to provide TRUE Customer service... Their buyer Kurt told me that they sell 4 sets of coil overs per year (Mike Gibson probably sells that many FULL kits per month, and probably more...) and that they aren't into catering to the racer crowd... And they are located ON THE SAME PANET AS ME??? Read the post in the Announcements section about the numbers of parts I've sold since June 2001. Does that sound like to small a market to move a product to you? I don't have a website up, don't take credit card sales other than paypal, and the only advertising I have done is through this site and one magazine article in SportZ... I've tried NOT to be successfull because I didn't want to get flooded with orders I couldn't fullfill...

Sorry for the RANT guys, but the largest supplier of ZCar parts in the USA is truly NOT customer friendly, and their reputation FAR preceeds them.

Mike (I can't get no respect) Kelly

Guest Anonymous

anyone seen the real deal ZG flares? the urethane ones. i seen a few pairs and they look alot larger than the fiberglass ones that everyone else sells...

I've personally never had trouble with them except for waiting a long time for an order they say they have in stock. One guy was nice enough to pull a part off a car in the back and sell it to me. I agree they're very expensive though.

Hiromi is still waiting for a part he ordered in March or April...

Owen