HybridZ

project Z for my daughter

That is a super cool thing you are doing. I hope she really enjoys all the work and effort when it's finished, thumbs up!!

Well,she sure likes the boost from my turboZ, but i`m going to keep this one automatic and all stock. It`ll be her 1st car so i want to play it safe with less hp and keep it as a commuter car for collage.

Well,she sure likes the boost from my turboZ, but i`m going to keep this one automatic and all stock. It`ll be her 1st car so i want to play it safe with less hp and keep it as a commuter car for collage.

Well she'll be the coolest kid on campus....driving the classic Z, as opposed to all the generic, shapeless blobs out there that the other kids drive.

Well she'll be the coolest kid on campus....driving the classic Z, as opposed to all the generic, shapeless blobs out there that the other kids drive.

My only worry is THIEF.Out here in puerto rico the colleges/universities are hot spot for thieves.

Hey PR280z if you ever need any Automatic parts, I have a spare transmission, its in not that good of shape but I will be taking one out of my car eventually and I have a few spare parts also. If you ever need anything just let me know. Good luck with the project its going to be fun. ;)