HybridZ

My speedometer stopped working!

Check the connection of the speedometer cable into the back of the speedometer and also check the connection to the transmission. Do some searching about it and you should find some more details you should also down the FSM from xenons30.com or xenons130.com depending on which vehicle you have.

kk I'll look into it.

Have the FSM but it confuses me >.<

When you have the time just go through the whole thing, some of the pictures will be helpful but otherwise just take some time to understand it I usually read through it every once in a while, I learn new things and it has helped me plenty of times.

Most likely a broken speedo cable (not the cable housing, but the thin piano wire-like cable that runs internal to the thick black cable housing). You can usually find generic speedo cable repair kits at most auto stores for a few bucks.

pull the drive cable out of the sheath to be sure it isn't broken. if it is whole then be sure the connections are tight. to test the speedo itself you need to pull the module out that houses the speedo and other gages. an electic drill with a match stick in it is usually sufficient to drive the speedo to be sure it is working. but your problem is most likely to be poor connection broken cable.