HybridZ

Video from 275 "beatdown"

J Taylor

This is a local race that started a few months back. 275 or smaller drag radial is the main requirement for the race. Definately some fast cars showing up to run. I'm the only import and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that drives in. Had a little incident at 3:00 and my z catches on fire. Never really felt the need for a fire jacket or anything but this makes me think twice now. Got really lucky. Only damage I've found so far is some wiring and bubbled paint on the hood. Could have been alot worse for sure. On a positive note.....cut my best 60 ft to date that night. Cut 1.40 two runs in a row on my little 235 drag radials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE0y6lsBWsM&feature=player_embedded#!

...Had a little incident at 3:00 and my z catches on fire...Only damage I've found so far is some wiring and bubbled paint on the hood. Could have been alot worse for sure.

Man, I'll say you got off easy with that one! Looks like a fuel line let go or something?!? Not fun for sure. Glad that you (and the car) are OK after that. Safety is good. Safety fast is better.

Davy