HybridZ

Has your Z ever frozen you in awe?

LoneStarS30Z

So this happened a couple weeks ago and I always thought about posting it, but never did in fear of being mocked lol.

But I figured what the hell, with the passion most of us have, I KNOW some of you guys have had it happen to you too.

Here's the scene, I had been working on the Z all day and most of the night. I finish up, put everything away, locked up the garage I go to take a shower and hit the sack.

The next morning I realize I left my phone on the Z (Having no real paint, the cowl panel makes an excellent tool bench). I open the garage door from the kitchen, looked up and I was absolutely frozen in my tracks.

The way the sunlight was barely escaping into the garage, lighting the Z's silhouette was absolutely stunning. I stood there staring for atleast 30 seconds until I sort of mentally slapped myself and I realize I must look like an idiot.

I've never felt that way about any of my previous cars, sure my previous cars weren't bad at all and to the untrained eye, were a ton nicer than my Z. But yet somehow this car looks so damned good to me.

I want to hear some of your awestruck moments fellas!

Edited by LoneStarS30Z