HybridZ

video of me at 1/8th mile track

big-phil

Wow, that was on my birthday...

I was at Spa Francorchamps that day. Saw two Z's all day long, both of which did fairly well in competition against their chosen foes!

We want to see the video blowing up the engine. Maybe in-car footage when it goes.

That is far more entertaining that clean passes and children squealing!

LOL

Wow, that was on my birthday...

I was at Spa Francorchamps that day. Saw two Z's all day long, both of which did fairly well in competition against their chosen foes!

We want to see the video blowing up the engine. Maybe in-car footage when it goes.

That is far more entertaining that clean passes and children squealing!

LOL

her ya go!!!

No offense Phil....

But any video that STARTS with your face full frame and runs for 10 minutes has more on it than I want to see!

Now if you attest to me that your face is only on for "X" seconds and the rest of the time is some goryphantasmic display of engine carnage I can simply run it and close my eyes tight for those seconds so I won't have the nightmares...

No offense Phil....

But any video that STARTS with your face full frame and runs for 10 minutes has more on it than I want to see!

Now if you attest to me that your face is only on for "X" seconds and the rest of the time is some goryphantasmic display of engine carnage I can simply run it and close my eyes tight for those seconds so I won't have the nightmares...

well its a combo of my face, smoke pouring from the motor, and then my face some more? haha