HybridZ

Wrong content with link in "new topics digest" e-mail

NewZed

I got a Hybridz daily new topics digest today and the content didn't match the link. The following is directly from the e-mail message. Not a huge deal, but signs of a bug.

NewZed,

This your daily new topics digest!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum: Nissan L6 Forum

=====================================

-------------------------------------------

Topic: Help with what unused brackets to remove from engine bay (cgsheen -- 19 hours ago)

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/96330-help-with-what-unused-brackets-to-remove-from-engine-bay/

------------ QUOTE ----------

Thats a GREAT idea!!!

I don't know if I think it will have a great effect; I honestly have a doubt or two about that (but it wouldn;t be the first time I was wrong.) But maybe my doubts are just questions.. Why would splitting the intake tract in twain be beneficial, when it seems to be a detriment to install headers that do the same thing, and connect both output pipes to a divorced twice pipe exhaust system?

Even if I am right, your idea is a FANTASTIC thing to try "as a tuning option," just like you said. You never know what sort of effect it might have and it probably isn't drastic enough to be judged as a "bad" enough change to outweigh any potential benefits. It is certainly easy enough to try the next time the engine goes to the dyno.

-----------------------------

has anyone ever tested this? because i am doing a similar setup but with only the su intake and j30 throttlebodys have to find room for injectors before the flange, and removing this would help.

Thanks for any answers givin.

Thomas Gribble

=====================================

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The forum can be found here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?showforum=32

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Forums" link in the "Forums" tab.

Edited by NewZed