HybridZ

paint scheme idea

spencer

i should be gettin my s130 painted this christmas. FOR SURE flat black but i saw this on quite a few 510s and thought it may look good tell me what you think... BUT... before you comment realize that this is a coulple cans a spray paint and i lil tapin off. took me bout an hour, i know it looks bad lol. preferably i wouldve liked the grey to be a tad darker and the DATSUN to be a little bigger but you get the idea

post-13405-092045300 1290053880_thumb.jpg

Edited by spencer

I'm painting my s30 2+2 satin black with spray cans. I'm on my first full coat and it looks alright, I'm still doing some body work then I will paint it a few more times and wetsand it to smooth it out and it should look fine. I have seen some pictures of black s130's and they look good. With the s130 you just have to find wheels that go good with the look. I think yours looks fine just do it the way you like it and you will be happy, You don't have to make anyone else happy about your car. :D

Edited by 19752802+2

and i didnt get the stripes big enough or close together but im sure youve seen the 510s like this and if you havent jus google image datsun 510... and yes the wheels are the ones that were on it when i bought it lol. goin to a five lug right now then wheels to choose :D

Edited by spencer