HybridZ

300zx turbo cv axles

nagaz

- To swap a R200 long nose into a s-30 chassis ( CV axle wise ) you will need: A. 87-89 300zx turbo cv axles + 4 bolt adapter on outboard side , B. 79 - 83 200zx cv axles + 6 bolt adapter C. 84-89 300zx N/A cut down & re-splined + adapter.

Option A & B are easier but axles are impossible to find anymore - good luck! Option ( C.) will work but CV & axles are weaker than option A. & will cost more $ to put in place.

To my knowledge these three CV axles have the only three stub shafts that will fit the R200 long nose without a later modle VLSD swapped in.

please correct this info if I have it wrong.

If you have a source for any of the CV axles above please post for all us R200 long nose "Z" swappers.

NagaZpost-11405-074737400 1290751357_thumb.jpg

They are available here at NAPA, Auto Zone and O'Reilly's...

DD , Very competent Napa parts tech tryed a national search - can get only right side. there were (4) in the entire USA!!

If you can confirm that you can get them in Texas pm me a phone # asap Please!

DD , Very competent Napa parts tech tryed a national search - can get only right side. there were (4) in the entire USA!!

If you can confirm that you can get them in Texas pm me a phone # asap Please!

I have run into the same issue. I purchased the right side remanufactured z31 CV half shaft through an online parts store, and I have located a driver's side from a used parts source (junkyard). A1 Cardone will remanufacture the drivers side CV halfshaft if you provide a suitable core to work from.