HybridZ

WTB: 3.35 or lower gearing

RedFoxSi

i have a v8 swap and i was wanting better gearing for road racing.. for a r200 thank you let me know how much you want for it

for the diff or just the gears ok

ps

3.35 or taller like a 3.11 or something

Jon email me at ----- jdmitchell308@gmail.com

Edited by RedFoxSi

sadly i have a v 8 that only likes to go to 5700 rpm so my 4 only goes to 112 mph and the over drive goes to 172mph if that gives you an idea how annoying it is

please let me know if you want to sell it or if the turbo 280zx auto has a 3.35 that would be nice to know also

I either have a 3.3 or a 3.6 longnose R200. It's been recenly gone through and cleaned with a new cover gasket put on.

I'll take $75 plus shipping, which will probably have to be greyhound or something to keep costs down. Let me know if you want me to check for you. Thanks

(Turbo 280zxt do not have the 3.35 gear ratio it is a 3.54) All turbo 280zxt come with a 3.54 R200, Not sure if Turbos 280zxt came with a automatic tranny. The non turbo automatics came with a 3.54 R180.

Edited by redleg

The '81 280ZX Turbo is automatic and is not a R180.:blink:

If you notice I stated 280zx not ZXT nor did I say Turbo.

If you read post #8 again you will see I said (All Turbo 280zxt come with a 3.54 R200) I have not seen a automatic Turbo car in person only 5 speeds, thus wasn't 100% sure if it had the R200. The non turbo automatics came with a 3.54 R180. Just trying to help out sorry if my prior reply was a little bit all over the place.

3.54!

3.36 gears are extremely rare

Only came on

1974 260z 2+2 manual transmission models or

1979 280zx 2+0 4 speed stock manual transmission models

The 3.15 shaggy has is so rare its almost non existent. Only a handful floating around that never came stock.

You can buy a new 3.15, but they are $1500 for ring and pinion ONLY the last time I checked.

Really? Seems like someone said that awhile back but then someone who works at Nissan said they went NLA about 5 years back... or something. That would be great if they were still available.