HybridZ

Can't decide what color!

Guest Anonymous

very true, i have to wash my car WELL every other day it seems like, and every imperfection in the body work and paint hurts to look at. im gonna spray my car again black sometime next year, and probably put some more metallic in it, it will look pretty cool, but yeah, once it gets a little dusty, it starts looking real dusty...

i agree with Tim, my Cadillac was jet black and after a fresh waxing it looked spectacular. After a couple of days, all the dirt and grime in the world would show up, and handprints were the worst! On my next Z I think I'm going with jet black with red racing stripes, I just like the idea of that, although it could change at any time bonk.gif

also, you can never go wrong with just plain old red!

i like red, my last z was porsche guards red and it was ferocious looking i loved it. but then you go to any z meet, jumbos car is red, R0Ns car was red, my car was red, his car was red, her car was red, red red red red red. but yeah, red is hot.

People that have cell phones and love to report speeders, etc., not to mention the guy with the radar/lasar gun love bright red, yellow, etc.

Sorry, I love red too, but I had to go with something nice but not so LOUD as to call extra attention to it. :D

Guest LT-1 350Z

this was the hardest part of my project. my car was gold so i went with 70' chrysler inca metallic gold,later i found the new car like the prowler, civic si, focus,slk i like my color cause is unique in the street on miami cause when people see darius car the know is the car from the videos. but the see my car is the fast gold z.so the don't get your car confuse.