HybridZ

P&H DRIVER for rb26 oem injectors

ZT-R

Hey, i am wanting to run an AEM EMS and wanting to get rid of the injector resistors. I would like to fire up on the oem injectors for now does anyone know the P&H DRIVER for these, or know the manufactor, etc... Mines a R33 rb26

Hey, i am wanting to run an AEM EMS and wanting to get rid of the injector resistors. I would like to fire up on the oem injectors for now does anyone know the P&H DRIVER for these, or know the manufactor, etc... Mines a R33 rb26

http://www.aemelectronics.com/series-2-ems-for-skyline-r33-w-rb26det-605

The series 2 has a built in p&h driver. you won't need any external resistors to run low impedance injectors. I might upgrade to the series 2 in the future.

oh i thought you had to have the specs for your injector though as well...? maybe not

the software with that ecm has a list of all the injectors out there and you just click on the one you have. If its not listed there you can call aem and they will take care of you. pretty straight forward.