HybridZ

Black Sunshine

BMAC

I just got my 1979 280zx. I had the body done to my standard with 370z black and chromium black wheels. The front bumper was modified, along with molded in hood vents. I had the whole kit molded to the body. I just started install carbon fiber accents. I have a 3" exhaust from turbo back with a Magnaflow muffler. I have corbeau seats w/ grant steering wheel. VEI systems gauge cluster and soon to install Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, & boost Pressure from VEI systems. First on the project list is finish interior.

• 3 weeks later...

I called up VEI systems and had them install their digital tach,speedo,water temp, and fuel gauges. I also ordered oil temp, oil pressure, boost pressure, Innovate wide band O2 from them. The wiring is really easy and Neil at VEI is really helpful and always answers my questions very quickly. I also just purchased, from a fellow hybridz member, megasquirt ECU and look to be installing that this weekend. Didn't really plan on getting megasquirt, but couldn't pass up the deal. Lots to learn about in so little time. Also purchased EDIS-6 system, but I will wait to install that. I am currently replacing my chassis harness with a painless wiring harness (Lots of fun, not). If I am lucky, I will install my new autopower roll bar. Very busy weekend.