HybridZ

Late S30 with ZG flares in San Antonio

Sparky

Driving up 35 North today I saw a silver 280 or 260Z with Tennesse plates, bumperless with ZG flares and maybe an intercooler up front with some stick on vents on the fenders just wondering if that was anybody here. I believe i've seen pictures of it here and there, nice to see another one in town!

Yupp, that's the one, impressive search-fu! That car has a nice stance in person, very all-business.

Looks like he's stationed at Laughlin too, i'll have to send him a message sometime.

Thanks again!

lol I kinda cheated! He used to live close to Knoxville, and I've seen the car a few times. I just so happened to remember that he moved to Texas. The Tennessee plate was the icing on the cake!

I've seen that car before on another forum, and I could not figure out what was going on with the rear bumper. It looks like it's rubber. Anyone know anything about it?

The rear bumper was not rubber. lol from what I remember it was u-stock, that was welded into a rear bumper and painted.

It wasn't on the car when I saw it but the bumper does appear to be flat stock or C channel in the pictures, it also had a urethane airdamn on it with no front bumper.

and thanks again lowrider for the replies.

There is a local guy that has some like small chromoly tubing bent and tig welded and cleaned up, then clear coated. Its like a loop together as a rear bumper on his 78. He is in the IZCC. I love the way the bumper looks, its just awesome.