HybridZ

WTB: vintage style vertical stack muffler 240z

speeddup

What exhaust are you running up to the Muffler ?? The 432 is a Dual in dual out muffler the 432 cars have a "twice pipes' dual exhaust under the car thats why the rear lower cross member on 240s have two dips in them . The Ansa is a single in dual tip out . There is a guy on Classic Z car Club that sells NOS ANSAS .

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone :) Sorry i'm late to the Party i've been busy. I'm a Truck driver Haulin Parts for Nissan now! I'm the guy on Classic Z Bob was talking about. If you need an ANSA Twin Stack give me a call at 530~701~1244 . If you can't find an original i can also custom make one to fit almost any car with choice of inlet diameter as well. Hope you find wat your looking for :) ~Z~

example pics would help, also suggest you add location [city/state] to your profile.

Hi everyone :) Sorry i'm late to the Party i've been busy. I'm a Truck driver Haulin Parts for Nissan now! I'm the guy on Classic Z Bob was talking about. If you need an ANSA Twin Stack give me a call at 530~701~1244 . If you can't find an original i can also custom make one to fit almost any car with choice of inlet diameter as well. Hope you find wat your looking for :) ~Z~

• 4 months later...