HybridZ

New Nalle GT!!!! Just bought it half built

jthom095

I just bought a Nalle GT from my old boss. He got it from a guy in richmond VA. After that the trail goes cold and I dont know the serial number.

Keep in mind the front is setting high because of the lack of engine/trans. Also I am pretty sure i will do away with the ugly cowl. The original shleby didnt have one and i dont really like it. May keep it but lower it... not sure. I have a LQ9 (steel block LS6) 6.0L v8 to go into it and will prob be backed up by a 4l65. Im alos looking to do a 300zx turbo rear end swap and keep it 4 wheel independent. In case you cant tell im thinking resto-mod. All the speed and all the handling.

But here it is on the flatbed just got it home...

http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/jthom095/?action=view&current=0826101201.jpg

photobucket

What's your boss's name? I have 6 of these kits in my garage now. I have Tom Nalle's contact info. I talked to him a couple of times and he was very surprised that his creation still exist. Email me and we can talk more about the history of these cars. GL with it.

Vinh

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys. Im still in the parts collecting phase. I have one short build ahead of this one and then the cobra goes in the shop. Vinh, are you still running the R-180 rear end. I am looking out for a r200 LSD and a 6 speed. I was considering looking for a aluminum 6.0 block but they are so expensive.