HybridZ

neon lighting

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I know that this sounds very "ricey" but I think a set of green neons under a black z would look very trick . Would also be a nice touch to put a light inside each rear pillar emblem. Just a thought. Does any body have these on their car? Pics?

Guest Anonymous

you guys are harder on these silly rice cars than the hardcore chevy fanatics that are so abundent here in michigan. Almost every person in my family works at GM. Needless to say they all hate my "porsche wannabe". I need to move!

A kick ass turbo engine or v8, deep black paintjob, deep dish centerlines, aggressive fender flares, lowered suspension, LOUD sound system, and RED (not green) underbody lights.

I think that would look very mean. Has to be red though......and you also have to have the autopal headlights with red inserts and the rear quarter panel red side markers installed in place of the yellow fronts.

Guest greimann
Originally posted by David Karey:

... Has to be red though......and you also have to have the autopal headlights with red inserts and the rear quarter panel red side markers installed in place of the yellow fronts.

Be aware that red or blue lights that are visible on the front of the car are illegal because that is color of lights on emergency vehicles.... nono.gif

Though i think in some respects, it may be "funny" to dress up a sports car in econobox "all show no go" trim, and go spank some rice butt.... I think it is better to leave that money you have burning a hole in your pocket directed at performance and comfort mods...

besides, why do you want that extra attention? Cops love to follow riceballs down the street.

just my opinion,

Joe

Geez Tim,

Give the guy a break! He thinks it might be cool (although I would not either)

I did wrap my gauges in flexible neon wire, I can't stand white gauge faces myself but wanted some more color than the little rubber things Autometer gives you.

http://www.v8zcar.com/s30z/gauges2.htm

I say if you think it looks cool, give it a try, just remember the warnings about red and blue lights on the front and back of the car!

Owen