HybridZ

HKS Twin Turbo Set up

Adam87

For the header and the Type 2 that's a fair price. The turbos were eye dressing, more of an "I want all this crap out of the garage NOW" than any practical application.

Now, if they were 2.0 L20ET turbos with .48 A/R hot side housings....that may have been interesting!

I agree a fair price for such a rare piece, anyone from here buy it? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to be revealed.

The new owner will still need to make up their own turbo downpipes and work out the intake pipework to the turbos.

I'd be interested to learn if this kit originally came with Nissan T3s. They look rather big for it all to fit within an S30 bay. Discounting the fact that it will have to be fitted to a RHD vehicle, unless you are prepared for some serious mods to the steering linkage.

Edited by 24OZ

someone will figure out that RHD thing soon enough...

T3's would work, just go with some smaller A/R's. Hell, a pair of stock T3's would support what? 400HP? And spool would be not so bad with 0.43 A/R on the hotside.

But using internally gated turbos on a header set up for an external shows one of those "I want this all out of my garage" kind of sale, more than any appropriately selected application specific turbos.

It came with KKK or HKS units as I recall... (back when it was new)